Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Brand New Dirt Century in Elizabeth Colorado, Sept 12, 2010!!

Elizabeth Cowboy Cobble Century. This 100 mile, 80% dirt tour offers 3700' of climbing through some of the least traveled and most beautiful roads east of I-25. RSVP, call Eric and Julia Miller @ 3.646.3803


I have ridden a few of the dirt roads with Eric Miller in and around Elizabeth, they are spectacular! They are smooth and easy to negotiate with a road bike and a 25c tire, car traffic is minimal, and views are stunning. Anyone interested in riding this route with me on a SS/fixie!?!
Eric Althen...


Here are some photo's from the Cowboy Cobble on Sept 12, 2010.




2 comments:

shw said...

dude, you're *killing* me. /stephen

Eric Althen said...

Trying to maintain these dirt roads without you ain't easy let me tell ya. Sure was nice to plan and execute with you around, but I'm giving it hell, and the only nut job on a SS that's for sure. Did a metric century on these roads this past sunday, I often thought of your Moots and how you've assembled the perfect do it all machine, I may yet fallow in your foot steps...